MK32-BD-03 Arrow Lock MK Series Cylindrical Locksets Double Cylinder for Public Entrance with BD Knob in Bright Brass Finish
The Arrow Lock MK32-BD-03 MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary. This series are certified to BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed.
Public entrance (F88): Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side except when outside knob is locked by key from inside. When outside knob is locked, latch bolt is retracted by key in outside knob or by operating inside knob.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Strike: T-strike, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 2-3/4" backset, 1-1/8" front standard
- Keyed on one side only
- ANSI: F88
- BD Knob-B wrought, Rose-D wrought
- Cylinder: 6-pin, keyed 5, solid brass, 2 brass keys standard
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4", factory set for 1-3/4"