ML2042-RWA-606-CL6 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series IC 6-Pin Less Core Mortise Entrance Locksets with Regis Lever in Satin Brass Finish
The Corbin ML2042-RWA-606-CL6 entrance function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Entrance lock: Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by key from inside. Latchbolt by key outside when outside grip is locked. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt. Inside grip aRWAys free.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Double cylinder
- 6-pin interchangeable core
- Core is not included
- Regis lever trim (RWA)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Wrought
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"