ML2050-LWB-625 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Half Dummy Locksets with Lustra Lever in Bright Chrome Finish
The Corbin ML2050-LWB-625 half dummy function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Half dummy: Grip acts as pull only; no operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chrome finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Non keyed
- Lustra lever trim (LWB)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, B - Rose
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"