ML2059-LWB-630 Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series Mortise Security Storeroom Locksets with Lustra Lever and Deadbolt in Satin Stainless Finish
The Corbin ML2059-LWB-630 Security Storeroom function lock is designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders. The ML2000 series is ideal for offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications. This series are certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1.
Security storeroom: Latchbolt and deadbolt by grip inside or by key outside. Inside grip simultaneously retracts deadbolt and latchbolt. Outside grip always rigid. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt. Inside grip always free.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless finish
- Strike: ANSI straight lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" lip to center
- Latch bolt: 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8"x1"x 3/4" throw
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Single cylinder with deadbolt
- 6-pin cylinder, L4 keyway standard
- Two nickel silver keys are included
- Lustra lever trim (LWB)
- Lever: Wrought; Rose: Cast, B - Rose
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard
- Lockcase: Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8"x4"x15/16"