Current Top Sellers
QCL154M626S8118FSC Stanley QCL100 Series Schlage C Keyway Cylindrical Corridor Lock with Summit Lever in Satin Chrome Finish
The Stanley QCL154M626S8118FSC commercial hardware series provides a better solution for high traffic and heavy abuse commercial applications. This series is designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL 100 series provides a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The intention of designed QCL100 is to simplify extra heavy duty solutions. With a range of configuration options, a compatible door prep, and bolt pattern, and simplified packaging, a QCL100 series lock makes your work easier. This Series cylindrical lock has been Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series Grade 1.
Corridor Lock: Dead locking latch bolt operate by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by key in outside lever or by push button on inside. Key in outside lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Operating inside lever releases push button. Closing door releases push button. Inside lever always operates latch bolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Chrome finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Keyway: Schlage "C" keyway
- Corridor lock
- Extra heavy duty cylindrical locks
- 2 keys are included
- Latch: Square 2-3/8
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" strike
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm - 51mm) standard
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) square standard
- Door prep: 2-1/8" (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Designed for security: With features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms, and fire-rated latches.
- Simple to install: Compartmentalized packaging makes QCL100 locks easier to install.