Current Top Sellers
QCL255A625R4118FLC Stanley QCL200 Series Less Cylinder Corridor Lock with Slate Lever Prepped for SFIC in Bright Chrome Finish
The Stanley QCL255A625R4118FLC commercial hardware series provides a better solution for light commercial applications. This series is designed for quick installation, easy retrofit, longer performance life, and vandal resistance, the QCL 200 series provides a better initial value and significant long-term savings. The intention of designed QCL200 is to simplify standard-duty solutions. With a range of configuration options, a compatible door prep, and bolt pattern, and simplified packaging, a QCL200 series lock makes your work easier. This Series cylindrical lock has been Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series Grade 2.
Corridor Lock: Dead locking latch bolt operate by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by key in outside lever or by push button on inside. Key in outside lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Operating inside lever releases push button. Closing door releases push button. Inside lever always operates latch bolt.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chrome finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Lever: A - slate lever
- Corridor lock
- Standard duty cylindrical locks
- Cylinder is not included
- Prepped for small format interchangeable core
- Latch: Radius 2-3/4
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" strike
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" (35mm - 51mm) standard
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) square standard
- Door prep: 2-1/8" (54mm) diameter cross bore
- Designed for security: With features like thru bolt design, clutching mechanisms, and fire-rated latches.
- Simple to install: Compartmentalized packaging makes QCL200 locks easier to install.