TS2814LBR-625-48 PHI 2800 Series Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device with Touchbar Monitoring Switch Prepped for Lever-Knob Always Active in Bright Chrome Finish
This device is for a 48" door
The PHI TS2814LBR-625-48 Apex 2000 series exit device is used for all types of metal single and double doors and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The APEX 2000 series provides smoother operation with minimal need for maintenance and durable construction allows it to withstand high traffic and high use on a regular basis, making it particularly attractive for healthcare and education buildings. The chassis is constructed from investment cast steel and the universal mounting holes provide an easier retrofit installation. The Apex 2800 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic hardware and is certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Chrome finish
- Handing: Non handed
- UL listed
- Non fire rated
- Touchbar monitoring switch is included
- Door Size: 48" - 3'-1" to 4' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Less bottom rod is included
- Prepped for lever/knob always active
- Top Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Bottom Bolt: Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
- Strike: Top - S519 Surface applied; Bottom - S460, Flush mounted
- Dogging: 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard
- Used for the wide stile door
- Touchbar height: 39-15/16"- from floor standard
- Vertical Rod: Steel, plated. Top Rod is adjustable from 6'-8" to 8'-0" or from 8'-1" to 10'-0"