002-24DC Trine Light Commercial Electric Strikes in Aluminum Powder Finish
The 002-24DC series are used in new or replacement installations in wood and metal jambs auxiliary lever ramps for use with locksets which contain dead locking levers and use with locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on 1/8" door gap.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Powder finish
- Faceplate: 1-7/16" X 5-7/8"
- 1100 lbs holding force
- Heavy duty latch spring
- Mortise type: Backset 1-9/16" deep
- 24 DC
- Auxiliary lever ramps: 2-7/8"
- Fail secure-standard action (unlocks with power)
- Durability: 500000 life cycles