0162-32D RCI 0 Series Surface Mount Rim Electric Strike in Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
The RCI 0162-32D electric strike series are designed especially to operate with rim exit devices. These electric strike is completely surface mounted and rugged stainless steel design accommodates hollow metal, aluminum and wood door frames. The 0162 series heavy duty housing is reinforced to eliminate twisting in the case of imperfect frames and one piece conventional keeper promotes even load distribution in the event of an attempted forced entry.
Features and Benefits:
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Static strength: 1500 lbf
- No frame cutting required
- Voltage input: 12 to 24VAC and 12 or 24VDC
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9" x 3/4" (45mm x 230mm x 20mm)
- Installation tool is included
- UL 1034 listed
- Accommodates various rim exit device with Pullman latch projections from 1/2" to 3/4"
- Compatible with most major exit devices