Current Top Sellers
026XY-313AN-120 IVES Full Mortise Continuous Geared Hinges in Dark Bronze Anodized
The IVES 026XY-313AN-120 Geared continuous hinges are designed to last the life of the building. The Geared hinge unique design distributes the weight of the door along the entire length of the frame, reducing the high amount of stress normally associated at top of door and frame on butt hinge applications. Not only does this reduce hinge failure, it also keeps a door in constant alignment, eliminating the chance of door sag. The geared continuous hinge has no pin and mortising is not necessary. All Ives Geared continuous hinges are certified to ANSI 156.26, Grade 1 and UL 3-hour standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Dark Bronze Anodized finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Hinge Type: Continuous hinge, Full mortise
- Heavy duty
- Wide Door Leaf for 2" and 2 1/4" Doors
- Length: 120 inch
- 3/32" Inset, frame leaf 1-9/16"
- Rounded gear design for extended life and smooth operation
- A cover channel holds together two separate gear sections, providing a visually pleasing solution