103HP-716-SOC Glynn Johnson 100 Series Heavy Duty Concealed Overhead Internal Hold Open with Pin-in-Socket Security Screws in Aged Bronze Finish
The Glynn Johnson 103HP-716-SOC 100 Series concealed overhead door holders and stops are designed for the heavy duty applications. The 100 series are provides long-lasting protection to doors, frames, hinges and related hardware and all models incorporate a heavy-duty channel, slide-arm design and offset jamb bracket. The 100 Series holders and stops provide the most effective control for entrance doors and vestibule doors of all types, as well as heavy or often used interior doors. The Glynn Johnson 100 Series holders and stops provide the most reliable and versatile concealed overhead door control and is constructed from stainless steel material and provides durable life and is easy to install
These are models provide a hold-open unit with the hold-open mechanism built into the channel, thus reducing the door prep.
Features and Benefits:
- Aged Bronze finish
- Non handed
- Pin-in-socket security screws are included
- Concealed overhead
- Internal hold open heavy duty
- 100 Series
- For the interior and exterior applications
- Single and double acting doors
- Improved corrosion resistance
- Door openings with a range of 27-1/16"-33"
- Improved compatibility with door closers