1261-CUSH-AL LCN Surface Mount Door Closer with CUSH Arm in Aluminum Finish
The 1260 series is a light to medium duty cast iron door closer that is designed to fit into the most common commercial foot prints. This door closer has an adjustable spring that makes it sizes 1 through 5 depending on your requirements. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms, LCN's awesome peel-n-stick installation templates, a convenient spring adjust pointer for ease, and you can also purchase a Quick Fix bracket kit.
Cush-n-Stop Arm: non-handed parallel arm that features a solid forged steel main arm and forearm with a stop in the soffit shoe.
Door Closer Features:
- Aluminum finish
- Cast Iron material
- All weather fluid is standard
- Non-handed operation
- Awesome peel-n-stick templates
- UL and cUL listed hardware
- Standard 1260 Series closer are shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors up to 4'6" wide and for exterior doors up to 3'6" wide
- This Closer can be mounted with parallel arm on either a right hand or a left hand swinging door
- Hardware mounts on most common commercial foot prints
- Closer meets ADA requirements if installed properly