1300-12/24-ARSB-DPSB DynaLock 1300 Series Mortise Electric Deadbolt with Auto-Relock and Door Position Switch - Ball Type
The Dynalock 1300-12/24-ARSB-DPSB series deadbolt is designed for concealed mounting in areas where conventional locks do not fit. This Deadbolt lock is not suitable for use on wood door and frame installations or doors equipped with panic devices. Fail Safe operation indicates power required to lock. Interruption of power allows the bolt to retract.
Fail Safe: Bolt extends only when power is applied and lock is energized. Interruption of power causes the bolt to automatically spring retract.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Bolt size: 3/4" Diameter x 3/4" throw
- Input voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC Dual voltage
- Continuous duty
- Size: 1-1/2"W x 8"H x 1-5/8"D backset
- Mortise mounted narrow design
- Strike material: Aluminum
- ARSB: Auto-relock switch, Ball type
- DPSB: Door position switch, Ball type