2002-12DC Trine Light Commercial Adjustable 2000 Series Electric Strikes in Aluminum Powder Finish
The 2002-12DC series are used for new or replacement installations in aluminum or hollow, metal jambs and use with locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on 1/8" door gap. Auxiliary lever ramps for use with locksets containing dead-locking levers.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum Powder finish
- Faceplate: 7-15/16" x 1-7/16"
- 1/8" horizontal latch adjustment
- 900 lbs holding force
- Auxiliary ramp height: 2-7/8"
- Mortise backset: 1-9/16"
- 12V DC
- Durability: 500000 life cycles
- Solid cast latch - chrome plated
- Releases under slight door preload
- Allows adjustment for wider latch bolts and poorly aligned doors and locksets