2009-16-24AC/DC Trine Light Commercial Adjustable 2000 Series Electric Strikes in Brass Powder Finish
The 2009-16-24AC/DC series are used for new or replacement installations in metal jambs and use with locksets having up to 5/8" throw, based on 1/8" door gap. Fits a standard 4-7/8" ANSI prep with little jamb modification and centerline of the latch is 3/8" below ANSI centerline for offset applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Brass Powder finish
- Faceplate: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" narrow style faceplate
- 1/8" horizontal latch adjustment
- 900 lbs holding force
- Mortise backset: 1-9/16"
- 16-24V AC/DC
- Durability: 500000 life cycles
- Solid cast latch - chrome plated
- Releases under slight door preload
- Allows adjustment for wider latch bolts and poorly aligned doors and locksets