2022TJ22-US4-DSM2 DynaLock 2000 Series 1200 LB Holding Force Double Inswing Electromagnetic Lock with Door Status Switch in Satin Brass
The Dynalock 2022TJ22-US4-DSM2 series electromagnetic lock is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated doors and frames. All 2000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with adjustable mounting, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. The 2000 Series is offered in single, double, and split armature models for both outswinging and inswinging doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass finish
- Medium to high security
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VAC/VDC field selectable
- Adjustable mounting base
- Double electromagnetic lock inswing
- Holding force: 1200 lb
- Strike material: Aluminum
- Door status switch
- Housing dimensions: 1-1/2" D x 2-3/4" H x 11" L
- A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A narrow backset of 1-1/2" may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.