2190-312-102-10B Adams Rite Dual Force Interconnected 2190 series Deadlock/Deadlatch with Standard Flat Strike, Exterior Trim Set and 1-1/8" Backset in Dark Bronze Finish
The 2190-312-102-10B series Deadlock/Deadlatch combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a deadbolt. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt (and deadlatch) from either side. The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting. It operates in such a way that the latch holdback feature activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release. It is intended for out-swinging doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Exterior Trim Set
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Dark Bronze Anodized faceplate finish
- Standard round handle
- Auxiliary deadlatch pin is made of stainless steel, deadlocks latch bolt prevents "loiding" or case-knife entry
- The Dual Force 2190 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of solid brass that measures 5/8" throw, it is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Deadbolt is made of stainless steel that measures 1" throw
- Included Standard flat strike furnished is the 2101-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with trim, strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.