2190-331-101-32 Adams Rite Dual Force Interconnected 2190 series Deadlock/Deadlatch with Flat/Center Hung 4" Strike, Exterior Trim Set and 1-1/8" Backset in Bright Stainless Finish
The 2190-331-101-32 series Deadlock/Deadlatch combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a deadbolt. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt (and deadlatch) from either side. The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting. It operates in such a way that the latch holdback feature activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release. It is intended for out-swinging doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Bright Stainless finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Exterior Trim Set
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Clear anodized faceplate finish
- Standard curve handle
- Auxiliary deadlatch pin is made of stainless steel, deadlocks latch bolt prevents "loiding" or case-knife entry
- The Dual Force 2190 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of solid brass that measures 5/8" throw, it is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Deadbolt is made of stainless steel that measures 1" throw
- Included flat/center hung 4" extended lip strike for special jamb conditions
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with trim, strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.