2190-431-301-32D Adams Rite Dual Force Interconnected 2190 series Deadlock/Deadlatch with Flat/Center Hung 4" Strike, Low Profile Trim and 1-1/2" Backset in Satin Stainless Finish
The 2190-431-301-32D series Deadlock/Deadlatch combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a deadbolt. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt (and deadlatch) from either side. The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting. It operates in such a way that the latch holdback feature activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release. It is intended for out-swinging doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Stainless finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/2"
- Low Profile Trim
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Clear anodized faceplate finish
- Standard curve handle
- Auxiliary deadlatch pin is made of stainless steel, deadlocks latch bolt prevents "loiding" or case-knife entry
- The Dual Force 2190 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of solid brass that measures 5/8" throw, it is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Deadbolt is made of stainless steel that measures 1" throw
- Included flat/center hung 4" extended lip strike for special jamb conditions
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
**NOTE: The low profile trim is recommended for in-swing door applications.
Individually boxed with trim, strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.