224XY-313AN-83-WD IVES Adjustable Full Surface Continuous Geared Hinges with Wood Screws in Dark Bronze Anodized
The IVES 224XY-313AN-83-WD Geared continuous hinges are designed to last the life of the building. The Geared hinge unique design distributes the weight of the door along the entire length of the frame, reducing the high amount of stress normally associated at top of door and frame on butt hinge applications. Not only does this reduce hinge failure, it also keeps a door in constant alignment, eliminating the chance of door sag. The geared continuous hinge has no pin and mortising is not necessary. All Ives Geared continuous hinges are certified to ANSI 156.26, Grade 1 and UL 3-hour standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Dark Bronze Anodized finish
- Handing: Non handed
- Wood screws for wood door and frame
- Hinge Type: Continuous hinge, Ful mortise
- Heavy duty
- Length: 83 inch
- Door edge protector
- 1/16" inset
- Frame leaf 1-7/8"
- Rounded gear design for extended life and smooth operation
- Beveled or square edge doors
- A cover channel holds together two separate gear sections, providing a visually pleasing solution