2268-10-US10-DYN-LED DynaLock 2268 Series Single Classic Low Profile Electromagnetic Lock for Outswing Door with DYN and LED in Satin Bronze
The Dynalock 2268-10-US10-DYN-LED series low profile electromagnetic lock is designed for surface mounted single outswing door. The 2268 series is perfect for opening heights of 7 or less to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts. It is designed for life safety and high security on rated or non rated doors and frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- For single outswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VDC field selectable
- Housing dimensions: 2-3/16" D x 2" H x 14" L
- Holding force: 1200 lbs
- Non handed
- Dynastat force sensor - Indicates efficient magnetic bond.
- Bi-Color LED - For local signaling of lock status
- Adjustable mounting base reduces installation time and insures proper alignment.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.