2268-20-US3 DynaLock 2268 Series Double Classic Low Profile Electromagnetic Lock for Outswing Door in Bright Brass
The Dynalock 2268-20-US3 series low profile electromagnetic lock is designed for surface mounted double outswing door. The 2268 series is perfect for opening heights of 7Â’ or less to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts. It is designed for life safety and high security on rated or non rated doors and frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- For double outswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VDC field selectable
- Housing dimensions: 2-3/16" D x 2" H x 14" L
- Holding force: 1200 lbs
- Non handed
- Adjustable mounting base reduces installation time and insures proper alignment.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.