2290-412-202-04 Adams Rite Dual Force Interconnected 2290 series Deadlock/Deadlatch with Standard Flat Strike, Electrified Trim Set and 1-1/2" Backset in Satin Brass Finish
The 2290-412-202-04 series Deadlock/Deadlatch combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a deadbolt for wood or hollow metal doors. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt (and deadlatch) from either side. The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting. It operates in such a way that the latch holdback feature is activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release. It is intended for out-swinging doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Brass finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/2"
- Electrified Trim Set
- Faceplate measures 1-1/4" x 8"
- Dark Bronze Anodized faceplate finish
- Standard round handle
- Auxiliary deadlatch pin is made of stainless steel, deadlocks latch bolt prevents "loiding" or case-knife entry
- The dual force 2290 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness required
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of solid brass that measures 5/8" throw, it is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Deadbolt is made of stainless steel that measures 1" throw
- Included standard flat strike furnished is the 2206 (ASA) for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with trim, strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.