2511TJ-US10B-DSM DynaLock 2500 Series 650 LB Mini-Mag Single Electromagnetic Lock for Inswing Door with Door Status Switch in Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Dynalock 2511TJ-US10B-DSM series mini electromagnetic lock is designed for surface mounted single inswing door. The 2500 series electromagnetic lock is comprised of 3 basic components: a lock housing, an electromagnetic coil, and an armature. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- For single inswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VAC/VDC field selectable
- Size: 1-1/4"D x 1-3/4"H x 10-1/2"L
- Holding force: 650 lbs
- Ideal for low security applications
- Compact "Mini Mag" lock design
- Door status switch - Signals door closed or ajar
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.