2803-US28 DynaLock 2800 Series Flush Wall Mount Electromagnetic Door Holder for 1" Extended Armature in Satin Aluminum
The Dynalock 2803-US28 electromagnetic door holders are designed to hold self-closing fire or smoke barrier doors open until automatically released by fire alarm, smoke detection, or sprinkler systems. They can also be manually controlled wherever instant closing of doors is required for safety or convenience. Each door holder assembly consists of a floor or wall mounted heavy-duty electromagnet, a self-adjusting and pivoting armature, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- 1" Extended armature
- Holding force: 30 to 45 lb
- Tri-Voltage: 12 VDC, 24 VAC/VDC or 120 VAC/60Hz selectable operation.
- Self-adjusting and pivoting armature assembly.
- Fail-Safe Operation: Electromagnet releases instantly upon power loss.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operating costs and extends battery stand-by time.
- Built-in spike suppression protects other solidstate components within the system from damage when the door holder is de-energized.