3002-US10-DSM2 DynaLock 3000 Series 1500 LBs Double Electromagnetic Lock for Outswing Door with DSM in Satin Bronze
The Dynalock 3002-US10-DSM2 series surface mounted electromagnetic lock is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated Double outswing door. All 3000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with DynaLock's exclusive FasTrak mounting system, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- For double outswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VAC/VDC field selectable
- Lock size: 1-1/2"D x 2-3/4"H x 11"L
- Holding force: 1500 lbs
- Door status switch - Signals door closed or ajar.
- Fasrak mounting: Speed up installation by mounting the FasTrak channel to the frame first.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.