3002TJ32-US28 DynaLock 3000 Series 1500 LBs Double Electromagnetic Lock for Inswing Door in Satin Aluminum
The Dynalock 3002TJ32-US28 series surface mounted electromagnetic lock is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated double inswing door. All 3000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with DynaLock's exclusive FasTrak mounting system, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Aluminum finish
- For double inswing door
- Input voltage: 12 or 24 VAC/VDC field selectable
- Lock size: 1-1/2"D x 2-3/4"H x 11"L
- Holding force: 1500 lbs
- Fasrak mounting: Speed up installation by mounting the FasTrak channel to the frame first.
- Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.