3006-US10 DynaLock 3006 Series 1500 LBs Single Outswing Free Egress Electromagnetic Lock in Satin Bronze
The Dynalock 3006-US10 series surface mounted electromagnetic lock is used for single outswing door. The 3006 Free-Egress Series is a full size 1500 lbs. holding force electromagnetic lock. It features Fas-trak mounting for ease of installation. The built-in passive infrared sensor (PIR) releases the door. Access is achieved by either removing power (two wire control) or using the access input with adjustable relock delay. Other inputs include external egress and PIR disable. The PIR can be maintained for up to an hour without power, allowing two wire control only.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze finish
- For single outswing door
- Multi-voltage field selectable 12/24 VAC/VDC
- Size: 3"D x 2-3/4"H x 11"L
- Holding force: 1500 lbs
- Integrated PIR
- Built-In egress control logic
- Low power consumption conserves energy, operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
- Adjustable Delay: Access input, egress input, and egress output each have independent relock delay adjustments.