3700-M-36-US4 Adams Rite Fire-Rated Rim Exit Device in Satin Brass Finish
The 3700-M-36-US4 series Exit Device has patented "Starwheel" bolt interlocks door to frame with strong and durable construction for a high level of security. It is clean with unobtrusive design for clean sight lines and is very easy to install.
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Brass pushbar finish
- Pushbar length: 36 inches
- Fire Rated- 3 Hours
- Max size single doors: 4'0" x 80"
- Max Size Pairs and Double Egress: 8'0" x 8'0"
- Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized material
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard up to 2-1/4"
- Stile Width: Minimum 3-3/4" Stile
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged
- Non-handed operation and lever entry trim is field reversible
- Patented "Starwheel" bolt interlocks door to frame
- Strong and durable construction for a high level of security
- Easy to install with clean and unobtrusive design for clean sight lines
- Grade 1 strength
- Standard self-tapping screws fastener
- Standard dogging with hex key
- Single switch monitoring feature
- Starwheel Bolt:
- when door closes, the interlocking noseguard and starwheel bolt close around the strike, the deadlocking slide springs over and thus locking the starwheel bolt to the strike
- when pushbar is depressed, the deadlocking slide moves back, allowing the door to unlock from the strike. This unique interlock provides solid security and prevents jamb spreading
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included