3922-M-36-313 Adams Rite Fire-Rated Wood Door Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
The 3922-M-36-313 series Exit Device has patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame with strong and durable construction for a high level of security. It is clean with unobtrusive design and is very easy to install.
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze Anodized pushbar finish
- Pushbar length: 36 inches
- Fire rating: 20 Min.
- Door construction: hollow metal or wood
- Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized material
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged
- Non-handed operation and lever entry trim is field reversible
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame
- Strong and durable construction for a high level of security
- Easy to install with clean and unobtrusive design
- Grade 1 strength
- Max Size Single Doors: 4'0" x 9'0"
- Max Size Pairs and Double Egress: 8'0" x 9'0"
- Standard Rod
- Standard self-tapping screws fastener
- Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging
- Single switch monitoring feature
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included