4072-26-335 Adams Rite 4072 Series Short Throw Deadbolt with Bevel Faceplate and 31/32" Backset in Black Anodized Finish
The 4072-26-335 series Deadlocks provides security for a conventionally projected bolt in installations where the long-throw MS Deadlock cannot be used. This smaller 4072 offers the longest practical throw for a conventionally projected bolt from a narrow stile. It operates in such a way that the 180 degree turn of key or thumbturn projects or retracts the bolt and it functions with one-half key turn of any standard mortise type cylinder or cylinder type thumbturn. This product is not designed for use in bottom rail. The lock accepts any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder from either or both sides. The cylinder must have special cam to fit.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized finish
- Cylinder Backset: 31/32"
- Case is made of stainless steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 6" x depth (depth varies by backset)
- Bolt measures 5/8" x 1-1/4" x 5/8" throw
- Bevel faceplate measures 1" X 5-5/8"
- Handed operation - RH or LHR (Right Hand or Left Hand Reverse door)
- 4072 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 2 strength
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumbturns available separately.