4189-09S-01-119-00-IB Adams Rite Flush Locksets Trim (Including Deadlock) Without Cylinder with 1" to 1-3/8" Stile Thickness in Black Anodized Finish
The 4189-09S-01-119-00-IB series Flush Locksets for sliding doors combine the time-tested and field-proven Adams Rite MS1847 with a slide button and features the adjustable self-protecting bolt. It functions with projecting only 1/10" from the door stile on either side, the 4189 series locksets allow doors to slide freely past other sliding units or stationary panels. There are no projecting handles to tear draperies or prevent the door from being "stacked" in a wall packet. It operates from inside by a simple up or down movement of a slide button, set flush in the deeply recessed finger pull. It is not recommended for wood doors.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized finish
- Flush locksets for sliding doors
- Backset is variable with minimum 5/8" and maximum 1-9/32" (from face to lock to escutcheon and cylinder centerline)
- Lockset exterior without cylinder
- Inside Operation: Vertical slide button projects or retracts deadlock bolt
- Stile thickness: 1" to 1-3/8"
- Stile Depth: minimum clear depth: backset plus 9/16"
- Escutcheons: zinc alloy, satin silver epoxy
- Lock Face: Radius Stainless Steel
- Keying option: without cylinder
- It is not recommended for wood doors
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting.