4300-2M-121-628 Adams Rite Steel Hawk Elatch - Electrified DeadLatch in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4300-2M-121-628 series Deadlatch combines mechanical locking hardware with electrified access control while working within standard aluminum entrance door preparations. It is always operable from the inside via handle or paddle device. The entry is done via keyed mortise cylinder or access control element. To operate turn key, apply voltage and operate handle or paddle to release the spring-loaded latchbolt. It is electrically-rated for continuous duty for timed applications.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- Field-selectable voltage operation to match power source of 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Cylinder Backset: 31/32"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 15/16" x 5-13/16" x depth
- Grade 1 Standard
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness required
- Supplied with universal cam plug 4581 to work with specified handles or paddle operators
- Interface with access control
- Electrically rated for continuous duty for timed applications
- Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Latchbolt is of stainless steel with 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw
- Monitored operation
- Flat strike shape with center hung 4.5" jamb lip length
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with Flat and Radius Faceplates, Strike and machine screws for mounting