4412HSA-REG-LH-24V-AC/DC-LTBRZ LCN Holder Scanner Activated Door Closer with Regular Arm in Light Bronze Finish
The LCN 4412HSA Sentronic door closer is an electrically controlled closer/holder that is perfectly designed to provide an easy passage for the groups of pedestrians through high traffic doors. Pedestrians who are moving through the doorway, trigger the built-in scanner. When the door is opened to 80 degree or more, the door is electrically held open to minimize wear and tear on the applied door hardware. After the last pedestrian in a group passes through the doorway, the system timer releases the hold-open, closing the door under control of the heavy duty closer. Its double lever arm closer is specifically designed for the push side mounting. The choice of finishes and accessories meet virtually all high traffic installation requirements.
Regular Arm: non-handed arm
Door Closer Features:
- Light Bronze finish
- Cast Iron material
- All weather fluid is standard
- Handed operation
- Closer can be mounted on top jamb (push side) mount of the door
- UL and cUL listed hardware
- REG (LH) Arm
- Interior door width: 34" to 48"
- It has built-in 'On/Off' switch assembly that provides the continuous hold-open function
- It functions as full rack and pinion door closer when the current is interrupted or the continuous hold-open is not engaged
- Hold-open period is adjustable up to 30 seconds
- Sized cylinders for interior doors up to 4'6" wide dimensions