4510-46-102-335 Adams Rite Standard Deadlatch with flat faceplate in Black Anodized Finish
The 4510-46-102-335 series Deadlatch offers maximum flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours. While bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt and thus allowing the door to be free swinging with two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. It is easily interchangeable, without stile modification with any MS1850A or MS1850S Deadlock of same backset and faceplate shape. However, they donot provide the same maximum security level as the MS Deadlock.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- RH or LHR - handed operation is reversible without special tools required
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/2"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 5-13/16" x depth
- Grade 1 Standard
- Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS dimensioned cam
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Latchbolt is of metal with hardened steel internal pins and 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" throw
- Mortised (4901) 4-5/8" strike size
- Auxiliary Bolt is made of all metal for deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Radius strike shape with standard stiles lip length
- Radius strike for opposite stile in paired doors
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting