4512-35-102-628 Adams Rite Standard Deadlatch with Bevel Faceplate in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4512-35-102-628 series Deadlatch offers maximum flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours. A reverse turn of the key (while bolt is held fully retracted) retains the bolt allowing the door to be free swinging with two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. It is easily interchangeable, without stile modification with any MS1850A or MS1850S Deadlock of same backset and faceplate shape. However, they do not provide the same maximum security level as the MS Deadlock and should not be considered an equivalent replacement.
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- LH or RHR - handed operation is reversible without special tools required
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 5-13/16" x depth (depth varies by backset)
- Grade 1 Standard
- Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS dimensioned cam
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Latchbolt is of metal with hardened steel internal pins and 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" throw
- Mortised (4901) 4-5/8" strike size
- Auxiliary Bolt is made of all metal for deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Radius strike shape with standard stiles lip length
- Radius strike for opposite stile in paired doors
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting