4530-16-101-335 Adams Rite Standard Duty Deadlatch with Flat faceplate in Black Anodized Finish
The 4530-16-101-335 series Standard Duty Deadlatch offers maximum flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours. A reverse turn of the key (while bolt is held full retracted) retains the bolt and thus allowing the door to be free swinging with two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. The 4530 series deadlatches are perfectly designed to fit without alteration, the stile cutout for older MS1850 Deadlocks and 4250 Deadlatches of same backset. However, they donot provide the same maximum security level as the MS Deadlock and should not be considered an equivalent replacement.
Benefits and Features:
- Black Anodized faceplate finish
- Aluminum construction
- RH or LHR - handed operation is reversible without special tools required
- Cylinder Backset: 7/8"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 1" x 5-13/16" x depth (depth varies by backset)
- Grade 1 Standard
- Uses any standard mortise cylinder with MS dimensioned cam
- Faceplate measures 1-1/4" x 7-13/32"
- Latchbolt is of metal with hardened steel internal pins and 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" throw
- Mortised (4901) 4-5/8" strike size
- Auxiliary Bolt is made of all metal for deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Flat strike shape with standard jamb lip length
- Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with strike and machine screws for mounting