4565-012-130 Adams Rite Deadlatch Handle for MS+1890 Series in Clear Aluminum Finish
The 4565-012 series works with the 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. These handles fit nice and snug into the cylinder hole of the latch. They are designed to operate using a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. It is not intended for use as a door pull.
Recommended for door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Aluminum Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Turn type handle
- Handles use the same 1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon as well perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Thumbturn of minimum practical length is perfectly designed to offer a firm grip to the fingertips
- Cam Plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- For door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Non-handed operation
- Thumbturn type handle is ideal for doors where the latch is operated infrequently or in emergencies only
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included