4565-604-119 Adams Rite Deadlatch Handle for 4300/4500/4900 Series in Satin Black Finish
The 4565-604 series works with the 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. These handles fit nice and snug into the cylinder hole of the latch. They are designed to operate using a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. It is not intended for use as a door pull.
Recommended for door thickness 3-1/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Black Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- RH or RHR operation is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing
- Turn type handle
- Handles use the same 1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon as well perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Thumbturn of minimum practical length is perfectly designed to offer a firm grip to the fingertips
- Cam Plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch and 4900 Series Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness 3-1/4"
- Handed operation
- Handing can be easily reversed by removing a spring clip and thus reversing the cam and replacing the clip
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included