4568-012-119 Adams Rite Eurostyle Deadlatch Handle for MS+1890 Series in Satin Black Finish
The 4568-012 series work with the MS+1800 series Deadlock/Deadlatch. These handles fit nice and snug into the cylinder hole of the latch.They are designed to operate using a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. It is not intended for use as a door pull.
Recommended for door thickness from 2" to 2-1/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Black Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Straight type lever as standard
- Handles use the same 1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon as well perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Its modern European styling offers a generous hand grip with shank offset from the narrow stile jamb for hand safety
- Cam Plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- For door thickness from 2" to 2-1/4"
- Non-handed operation
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included