4569-502-119 Adams Rite Eurostyle Deadlatch Handle for 4500/4900 Series in Satin Black Finish
The 4569-502 series work with the 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. These handles fit nice and snug into the cylinder hole of the latch. They are designed to operate using a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. It is not intended for use as a door pull.
Recommended for door thickness from 2-1/4" to 2-1/2" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Black Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- LH or LHR operation is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing
- Return End type lever
- Handles use the same 1-3/8" x 4" escutcheon as well perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- The 4569 series has return end to meet anti-snag code requirements
- Cam Plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch 4900 Series and Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 2-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Handed operation
- Handing can be easily reversed by removing a spring clip and thus reversing the cam and replacing the clip
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Packed individually with cam plug handed LH with mounting screws included.