4590-02-02-313 Adams Rite Deadlatch Paddle for 4300/4500/4900 Series in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
The 4590-02-02 series Deadlatch paddle is an ergonomically-friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle that operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one just push or pull in the direction the door swings. It is available for Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch.
Recommended for door thickness from 2-1/4" to 2-1/2" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Handed operation
- PUSH to Left handing operation
- It is used on outside of left hand door or inside of right hand reverse
- Included well furnished cam plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch and 4900 Series Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 2-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with mounting hardware and furnished cam plug.