4590-13-01-628 Adams Rite Deadlatch Paddle for MS+1890 and 2190 Series in Clear Anodized Finish
The 4590-13-01 series Deadlatch paddle is an ergonomically-friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle that operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one just push or pull in the direction the door swings. It is available for Adams Rite MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch.
Recommended for door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Clear Anodized Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Handed operation
- PULL to Right handing operation
- It is used on outside of right hand reverse door or inside or left hand
- It is used on outside of right hand door or inside of left hand reverse
- Compatibility with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch and 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch
- For door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with mounting hardware.