4591MA-04-00-US3 Adams Rite Deadlatch Paddle for 4300/4500/4900 Series in Bright Brass Finish
The 4591MA-04-00 series Deadlatch paddle is an ergonomically friendly and easy to operate with a simple push or pull. This paddle is an awesome alternative to knob or lever handles that makes the opening of a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one with just push or pull in the direction the door swings. It is available for Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch.
Recommended for door thickness 1-3/4" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Bright Brass Finish
- Cast aluminum construction
- Active paddle with latch activator and monitor switch
- Paddle with latch drive mechanism, a complete active paddle with switch
- Handed operation
- PUSH to Right handing operation
- It is used on outside of right hand door or inside of left hand reverse
- Included well furnished cam plugs are highly secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew and is rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Compatibility with 4300 eLatch Electrified Deadlatch, 4500 Series Standard Duty Deadlatch and 4900 Series Heavy Duty Deadlatch
- For door thickness 1-3/4"
- Highly secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Escutcheon is of zinc alloy with black finish that houses steel operating mechanism
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included
Individually boxed with dogging hex key, mounting hardware and furnished cam plug.