4600-02-611-US4 Adams Rite Heavy Duty Round Deadlatch Handles for 2190 and 2290 series locks in Satin Brass Finish
The 4600-02-611-US4 heavy duty designer Deadlatch handles are perfectly designed with a patented adjustable drive mechanism to operate the 2190 and 2290 series locksets with either an upward or downward motion. Its drive mechanism also allows the escutcheon to be set back from the door edge at the time of installation to provide additional clearance to the unit.
Recommended for door thickness from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" (inches)
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Brass Finish
- Solid Cast Stainless construction
- Standard Round lever style handle is designed to return within 1/2" of the door face as per code requirement
- Handed operation
- RH or RHR handing operation is easily reconfigured to accommodate either door swing
- A 1/4" square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug
- Compatibility with Dual Force 2190 and 2290 series locksets
- For door thickness from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8"
- Perfectly designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door
- Escutcheon has two large helical compression springs and its mounted base is secured by hidden screws
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty is included