4801-32D Trine Access Technology 4800 Series Bolt Electric Strike in Satin Stainless Steel Finish
The Trine 4801-32D series are used with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1" throw and for use in new or replacement installations in wood or metal door frames and tight installs. The 4801 series of electric strikes for surface mounted rim panic devices come equipped with features that make them more flexible and adjustable for a better install every time. The 4801 series product has been designed to install easily, perform reliably, and provide years of trouble free security.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Stainless Steel finish
- Cavity opening: Height-1-17/32" width-1-5/32"
- Input voltage: Automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC
- 3000+ lbs holding force
- Stainless steel construction
- Faceplate: 1-3/4"W x 9"H x 3/4"D
- The 4801 Trine series are certified to BHMA Grade 1
- Fail-safe or fail-secure
- Must install 2 middle pins
- 6-Pin Anchor system provided to handle the toughest installations