4801-US3 Trine Access Technology 4800 Series Bolt Electric Strike in Bright Brass Finish
The Trine 4801-US3 series are used with the Yale squarebolt or Corbin Russwin securebolt in new or replacement installations with wood or metal door frames and use with surface mounted rim device with up to 1" throw. The 4801 series product has been designed to install easily, perform reliably, and provide years of trouble free security.
Features and Benefits:
- Bright Brass finish
- Cavity opening: Height-1-17/32" width-1-5/32"
- Input voltage: Automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC
- 3000+ lbs holding force
- Stainless steel construction
- Faceplate: 1-3/4"W x 9"H x 3/4"D
- The 4801 Trine series are certified to BHMA Grade 1
- Fail-safe or fail-secure
- Must install 2 middle pins
- 6-Pin Anchor system provided to handle the toughest installations