5201CD-689-48 PHI 5000 Series Non Fire Rated Reliant Surface Vertical Rod Device Prepped for Cover Plate in Aluminum Finish
This device is for a 48" door
The PHI 5201CD-689-48 Reliant 5000 series exit device is used for all types of single and double door applications and represents the ultimate in safety, security and simplicity. The Reliant 5000 Series is the Exit Device of choice when an economical and reliable exit device is required. The chassis is constructed of stainless steel and covers the standard type 161 door preparation. The 5200 series is ideal for the retail, hospitality, mixed-used, multifamily and commercial office spaces. The Apex 5200 Series exit devices are UL listed for panic and fire hardware and are certify to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum finish
- Handing: Non handed
- UL listed
- Non fire rated
- Door Size: 48" - 3'-1" to 4' door width
- Cylinder and trim is not included
- Prepped for exit only, cover plate
- Top Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Bottom bolt: Steel plated, independent action 5/8" throw, with adjustment range to suit 3/4" door undercut.
- Strike: top - S300 strike, bottom strike - S460 are included
- Dogging: Cylinder dogging is included
- Touchbar height: 40-5/16"- from floor standard