6111-FS-12VDC-US4 Von Duprin Electric Strike for Rim Exit Devices in Satin Brass Finish
The Von Duprin 6111-FS-12VDC-US4 Series of Electric Strike is perfectly designed to provide the remote release of a locked door as it allow the door to be opened without retracting the latchbolt. This process happens by releasing of the electric strike lip also called keeper or gate, when the door closes and the beveled latchbolt rides over the lip and falls into the electric strike pocket. The 6111 series offers a good variety of electric strikes with highly customizable features for use with exit devices on single doors or double doors with mullion applications and it is well suited for new construction applications. The electric strike and door hardware together secure your door more safely.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Brass Finish
- Stainless Steel construction material
- No Switch monitoring operation
- Available in 12 VDC voltage operation
- Non-handed operation provides greater flexibility
- UL listed burglary-resistant door hardware
- Horizontally adjustable unit
- Easily accepts 3/4 inch throw latchbolt
- Furnished with included plug connectors
- Fail safe feature - require power to be applied to the unit to lock the strike lip which is unlocked on loss of power
**NOTE: If you are using this electric strike with a 55 series rim device please make sure to tell us during checkout.