6114-24VDC-US10 Von Duprin Electric Strike for Rim Night Latch Devices in Satin Bronze Finish
The Von Duprin 6114-24VDC-US10 Series of Electric Strike is perfectly designed to provide the remote release of a locked door as it allow the door to be opened without retracting the latchbolt. This process happens by releasing of the electric strike lip also called keeper or gate, when the door closes and the beveled latchbolt rides over the lip and falls into the electric strike pocket. The 6114 series offers a good variety of electric strikes with highly customizable features for use with rim night latches on single doors applications having up to 3/4 inches bolt throw and it is well suited for new construction applications. The electric strike and door hardware together secure your door more safely.
Features and Benefits:
- Satin Bronze Finish
- Durable stainless steel construction material
- Perfectly designed for use with rim night latches on single doors applications having up to 3/4 inches bolt throw
- No switch monitoring operation
- Available in 24 VDC low voltage DC power
- Non-handed operation
- UL listed burglary-resistant door hardware
- Fail Secure power failure mode as standard
- Horizontally adjustable door hardware unit
- Accepts 3/4 inch throw latchbolt easily
- Includes two furnished plug connectors
- Fail Secure feature - require power to be applied to unlock the strike lip which is locked on loss of power
**NOTE: If you are using this electric strike with a 55 series rim device please make sure to tell us during checkout.